Driving cost savings and patient safety with pharmacy robotics
30 November 2020 7pm
The current COVID-19 pandemic has shown that pharmacy's reliance and short falls on staffing can significantly affect the services that pharmacies can offer. Join this webinar to discover how Pearl Chemist Group and Wellbeing Pharmacies Group are using robotics to change the way their pharmacies deliver their services, to support their staff and patients through this difficult time.
Pearl Chemist Group use two automated MDS filling and checking robots to support their community and care home patients. Wellbeing Pharmacies Group are growing their pharmacy and reinvesting time savings on operational talks into patient care, thanks to their pack picking robot.
Both pharmacies will be sharing their experience on how their in-house robots are making a difference to their pharmacy and their patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Learning Points
- Learn how investing in robotics can help to free up pharmacy time to reinvest back into face to face patient care and improve patient safety.
- Learn how robotics can be used to support pharmacy in a climate of funding cuts.
- Learn how robotics can help you to grow your business
- Learn how robotics can help provide business continuity and the same standard of patient services with the pressures of COVID-19.
- Discover how original pack dispensing is not the answer to all dispensing challenges.